From the Solis Family to our Clients
Now that the initial craziness has passed and we begin to settle into our new restrictions and routines at the Salon we will continue doing our very best to accommodate all of our clients.
Please remember to bring your face mask as you are required to wear it in the salon, do not arrive more than 5 minutes BEFORE your appointment and arrive alone (no children, spouses, friends, pets will be allowed into the salon at this time) .
We have designed these guidelines & responsibilities to help keep everyone feeling safe and comfortable in our environment.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Our role and responsibility in navigating COVID-19
We wanted to personally reach out to you and provide an update on the actions that Salon Solis is taking to help prevent the spread of the virus and support the health and well-being of our clients, our staff and our community.
What our staff will be doing going forward to ensure the most comfortable experience for all of our clients;
- All employees will have personal protective wear (ex. mask, plexiglass shields and gloves)
- Common areas will be sanitized frequently (every hour AND in between EVERY client).
This includes high touch and high traffic areas;
- light switches
- faucets and sinks
- Single use cups/cutlery for complimentary water, coffee & tea.
- Smocks, cutting capes & towels will be washed after EVERY use
- ALL scissors, brushes & other tools will be sanitized thoroughly after EVERY use
- Number of clients in the salon at a time will be limited by spacing appointments and ensuring there is a safe distance between chairs, sinks and stations
- We kindly ask all of our clients to wear a mask.
- Obey social distancing markings set up around the salon.
- To simplify the process we ask that you review the questionnaire online which you will be asked to attest to upon arrival at the Salon
- To limit number of clients in the Salon.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes BEFORE your appointment.
- Waiting area will be temporarily closed.
- Attend appointments ALONE. Friends, family members, children and/or pets will be asked to stay at home.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Salon Solis Team